If you are pondering for pursuing the profession of Accounting, Australia will be your perfect hunting ground. But, you must have graduated in a professional Accounting course from an Australian University. The government has approved the professional year accounting so as to enable participants to improve their qualification outcome and employability by providing ‘job readiness training’. This is known as Professional Year Program (PYP) and is provided by many service providers. Your best option, however, will be the institute, Professional Year Program.
What is PYP?
The professional year accounting is jointly designed and developed by the leading professional Accounting bodies; CPA Australia, Chartered Accountant of Australia and New Zealand and the Institute of Public Accountants. It is a program for 44 weeks r 12 months and is authenticated by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA), for addressing the skill shortage of Australia in the field of Accounting. You have to undergo 32 weeks of in-class (campus) training and 12 weeks of Internship placement in a reputed company.
Locations & Fees
You may opt to avail the professional year accounting at any of the locations such as Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. You will have to pay fees of $6000 to $13, 000.
How can you be Eligible?
You will be eligible to participate in the course if you have got an accredited accounting degree that provides a minimum of two years of credit points. You must have completed the course over a minimum duration of 3 years and obtained or have obtained for Temporary Graduate Visa under subclass 485 with a minimum validity of 12 months.
You should prove your proficiency in the English language; you need to have an overall score of 6 in IELTS with a minimum score of 6 in each band. Alternatively, you should have a minimum score of 50 in PTE academic examination. You should also provide valid skills assessment from a professional accounting body.
Benefits you Reap
- 5 (five) additional points in the assessment process for your Permanent Residency (PR) application
- Ongoing career assistance during the course and after its completion
- Opportunities for building a network of industry professionals
- Boosting does for your career prospects in Australia
- Certificate of successful completion of PYP
- An applicable understanding of the Australian work practices, workplace, and Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) requirements
- Skill for effective communication
- Spirit of the team working
- Acumen for providing effective and efficient services to your clients and for ensuring their career advancement.
What do you need to Comply with?
You need to submit the following supporting documents
- Recognized Accounting Degree from an Australian University; with 2 years credit points for a course of at least 18 months
- Copy of visa 485 or evidence of applying for the same
- IELTS certificate
- Migrations Skills Assessment from an accounting professional association
Why Choosing Professional Year Program.com.au?
Because they specialize in professional year accounting and
- Work closely with accredited service providers of PYP in Accounting
- Provide the latest news and information with regard to scholarship and promotion related to PYP
- Integrate education and experience by using contemporary and internationally relevant material so that participants could understand the dynamic issues faced by organizations with regard to accounting, strategic management accounting, financial planning fundamentals, financial reporting, Global strategy and leadership, financial risk management, advanced audit and assurance, investment strategies, advanced taxation, risk advice and insurance and contemporary business issues.
- Staffed with a team of PYP experts
Competitive and flexible fees structure, facilitating payment by installment
Being a person Shane Smith is a professional writer. He is creative writer who likes educational topics which focused on career-oriented tips and knowledge. He likes to share his thoughts and ideas about educational courses and training for development and career opportunities. His passion is writing and learning to explore educational things for students help in different studies, courses and the benefits of training.