4 Trends To Modernise Your Brand’s SEO Strategy
SEO best practices are constantly changing and evolving. Successful brands know this and make changes to their SEO strategy in order to remain relevant and competitive in an ever-changing environment. You cannot simply assume that employing SEO best practices once for your website is enough. You need to review and update it periodically to stay high in search rankings through a series of paid and organic efforts. To help you better develop and modernize your brand’s SEO strategy, follow these trends for your website:
Conduct An SEO Audit To Look For Duplicate Content
According to SEO Shark the local SEO agency in Sydney even if you’ve unintentionally got similar content on different pages of your website, you could end up getting penalized which is why it is important to conduct an SEO audit every once in a while to look for and remove duplicate content. Why do you need to do this audit yourself?
- Search engines regularly crawl through websites and analyse keywords and content to determine page ranks in Internet search results
- These spiders determine whether the content is duplicated on other web pages or sites and will assign penalties to non-original content
- Search engine bots will ultimately assign page ranks based on the analysis of content originality and relevance to users
A regular SEO audit will enable you to determine whether your content needs improvement or not so you can move up in your Google rankings – especially since algorithms for ranking websites change often.
Make Sure You Write Succinct Titles And Meta Descriptions
You need to keep your titles and meta descriptions as succinct as possible to ensure that only the right information reaches readers in the most impactful way. Long descriptions and titles could cause readers to lose interest and look elsewhere for information. Consider the following:
- Titles should not be more than 150 characters long while the recommendation is 70 from Google as this is the text amount that appears in the results.
- Meta descriptions should be kept below 160 characters with only critical information and keywords included as Google limits the amount of text displayed.
While titles and meta descriptions need to be succinct, it’s important that you don’t compromise on quality. Within the characters you use, you will want to provide accurate, useful and clear information so that users know exactly what to find when they click on your web pages. Titles and meta descriptions provide a sneak peek into the information on your web page so make them count.
Avoid Overusing Keywords In Your Copy
One of the biggest reasons for website penalties nowadays is keyword stuffing. This often occurs because websites want to overload every page with relevant phrases and keywords – making the content seem forced and unnatural. While identifying keywords for pages you need to rank still remains important, you need to be clever with the way you use them to avoid penalties. Consider the following:
- Write your content with a natural flow – for readers and not for search engines.
- Do not stress about matching with exact keywords and phrases as this will make your content look forced and unnatural.
- Avoid overusing keywords into pages as you will lose your conversational tone.
While keywords form a frame of reference, you need to make sure your content is well suited to the needs of readers without seeming forced. Well-written content will always do well in search rankings without the need to overstuff with keywords.
Include Images And Mobility
Don’t forget that images and mobility have become vital components of the overall SEO mix for websites so you cannot leave them out of your modernization strategy. Images a vital visual role while mobile-friendliness offers the flexibility users are always looking for. Consider the following:
- Only use images relevant to the content with proper alt text to describe what it is for effective results.
- Make sure you integrate a mobile responsive design into the website as Google’s updated algorithm now prioritizes websites that display well on phone devices.
- Consider how your images and content display on mobile devices to enhance the user experience and reduce frustrations.
Avoid too many pop-up ads that can interrupt visitors and cause them to leave because this could end up harming your search ranking. Make sure you use your website on multiple devices so you know what others experience when they are on it.
Modernising your brand’s SEO strategy will help you reach out more effectively to your target audience so don’t just leave it to your past work for future success.https://www.area19delegate.org/4-trends-to-modernise-your-brands-seo-strategy/Digital MarketingBest SEO Services,SEO,SEO Agency,SEO Strategies