Increasing conversion by improving engagement and lowering bounce rate on your WordPress based site is always challenging. But a quality contact form plugin can do a lot in this respect.
The contact form is a must needed item for any website that makes the site more user-friendly. This also provides your visitors the smart way to connect with you. You may need to use multiple types of forms like personal, business or promotional purposes.
Now, the question is how you can create and manage those types of forms on your site?
The answer is pretty simple and straight. If you are using WordPress, then this article is for you.
Adding forms like a contact form isn’t a complicated issue anymore. There are more than thousand of form builder plugins available in WordPress that make form creation very easy and comfortable. Some of the plugins are only free, some are paid, and some are freemium in type.
Let’s take a look at the 7 best WordPress form builder plugins in WordPress.
WP Fluent Form is probably one of the most underrated quality form builder plugins in WordPress. That’s why I put this on top of the list. The plugin combines a clean and smooth interface with the basic to advanced functionalities for its users. This is a freemium plugin but most of the prime and basic features are available in the free version of the plugin.
The free version of the plugin provides way more features than that of the free versions of other form plugins. To get the free version of WP Fluent Form, you need to go to the WordPress Plugin directory. In the free version, you will get all the basic options of creating a form, if you want to add some advanced extra functionalities, you need to purchase an add-on to have those extra features. Let’s have look at the features of the WP Fluent Form plugin.
- A handy set up system with a user-friendly interface.
- Provides smart pre-built templates to make easy form creation.
- Easy drag & drop facility for adding input fields on your form.
- Fully responsive form creation int type.
- reCapcha capability for anti-spamming.
- Shortcode facility for adding forms on your post pages.
- 30+ input fields are available to make your forms dynamic.
- Integration with Ninja Tables plugin.
- Data import and export from other forms created by WP Fluent Form.
- Import data from Contact Form 7.
- Complete and precise documentation.
WP Fluent Form offers a pro add-on for its users that includes 3 different pricing plans.
- Single Site License – $35.00
- 2-5 Site License – $69.00
- Unlimited Site License – $199.00
There’s also a free version of the plugin in the WordPress directory.
Ninja Forms is a freemium contact form plugin that is used to create and manage contact forms on your site. The free version covers mostly the very basic features. This is one of the most popular form plugins that has over 1 million downloads and a decent amount of reviews.
If you want to add extra functionalities, you need to add extra add-ons for serving specific purposes. Here are the core features of the plugin given below:
- Easy to use form builder plugin.
- Tons of add-ons support for adding extra functionalities.
- Force required fields and data formatting options.
- Multiple integrations with the email service provider.
- Conditional logic implementation.
Ninja Forms plugin offers pro add-ons for its users that includes 4 different pricing plans.
- 40+ Add-ons Bundle: $29-$129.00
- Personal – $99.00
- Professional – $199.00
- Agency- $499.00
Gravity Forms is one of the popular forms that is created for you to build a form using WordPress. This is a premium form builder plugin that can help you to create forms on your site in minutes. 30+ form fields of the plugin make your form creation easy and comfortable. Here are the key features of the plugin listed below”
- Provides visual form editor for designing and building WordPress forms.
- You can save forms as a draft and continue at a later time.
- Create user-generated contents.
- Form styles with different layouts.
- Conditional logic implementation for show-hide form fields.
Gravity Forms offers 4 different pricing plans.
- Basic License – $59.00
- Elite License – $259.00
- Pro License – $159.00
WPForms is another popular drag and drop form builder plugin for WordPress users. This is a freemium WordPress form builder plugin that is used for creating forms with pre-built form templates. Here are the key features of the plugin:
- Pre-built templates are available.
- Support Constant Contact with reCapcha facility.
- Import and export facility.
- Automatic anti-spamming protection.
- Easy shortcode facility and can use anywhere on your site.
- You can create email marketing subscription forms.
- Integration with different email marketing services.
WPForms includes 4 different pricing plans.
- Basic – $79
- Plus – $199.00
- Professional – $399.00
- Agency- $599.00
Formidable Forms one of the most highly adaptable and flexible contact form plugins. Apart from creating forms, this form also creates a listing or directory-based data. There are a bunch of noticeable features of the plugin. Here are the key features of the plugin:
- Drag & drop form builder.
- Unlimited email notification facility.
- Multiple file upload facility.
- Visual Form Styles, widget ranges of customization.
- WCAG is accessible.
- Automatic Form Filing facility.
- Increase form conversion rate.
WPForms includes 4 different pricing plans.
- Personal: $99
- Creator – $149.00
- Business – $249.00
- Elite $449.00
Contact Form 7 is the most popular and downloadable form plugin in the WordPress repository. For creating basic forms on your site, this could be a great option. Currently, this plugin is running on millions of sites because of its simplicity.
As the plugin came into the market before most of the form plugin, it grabs the Here are the core features of the plugin:
- Easy configuration system.
- Free of cost.
- Precise documentation support with the support forum.
- Shortcode facility.
- Google reCAPCHA facility.
- Constant Contact integration.
In pricing, the plugin is completely free of cost.
PirateForms is another free contact form plugin that is used to create and manage forms on your site. This form plugin was first created by ThemeIsle, then in September 2018, it’s acquired by WPForms. Here are the core features of the plugin:
- Easy to use interface.
- You can create fully customizable forms.
- Google reChapcha facility.
- Provides basic SMTP options.
- Special database for storing contacts.
Basically, the plugin is free of cost, but if you want to extend more functionalities, you can pay a one-time price of $29 with 30 days money back guarantee.
There you have these 7 top picks for the Form Builder Plugins in WordPress. You can choose any one of the plugins from the listing for having a better output. For me, I would highly recommend WP Fluent Form to choose from. You can give a test drive using WP Fluent Form WordPress Builder Plugin.
Remember, adding a form to your site could be a crucial aspect and a smart way to increase engagement of your expected visitors. Using a quality form on your site, you also can segment all your leads according to your way. In this respect, a quality form builder plugin could be an excellent option for serving your purposes.
Sazzadul Bari is the digital marketing strategist at WPManageNinja, specializing in content writing and lead gen.
2 thoughts on “7 best WordPress Form Plugins for Ruling in 2019”
Thanks for this awesome post! Great reading, I have been using the WP Fluent Form, and it’s a solid plugin with a smooth experience. Nice to see that you have listed on top of the list.
Thanks, Jemy for wonderful words. It’s really nice to see someone gets value from any of my works.