7 Social Media Marketing Strategies Professionals can’t ignore in 2019
As we know 2018 passed out but 2019 is here. Gone are the days where generating audience engagement on social media was primarily a passive process. In today’s era, the dominance of social media continues to grow across markets as it plays a more essential role in the online purchase journey.
In simple words, social media is a precious time for businesses to take full advantage of when it comes to advertising and reaching out to their target market.
However, years are passing gone out; the digital marketing space dramatically evolves by the minute that you simply can’t ignore. With loads of marketing strategies and trends, there are plenty of opportunities to succeed as a business. But, the key point is- to stay on top of the trends and figure out which one is best for your business.
As you keep reading this article, you’ll learn 7 strategies that help supercharge your online marketing in 2019:
So implements these strategies early, you’ll be able to…
- Generate more traffic
- Increase website traffic
- Build a larger audience as well as brand
- Get more shares and organic engagement
- Make more sales and money
In a sustainable way that pays off in the long run!
So let’s get right to it.
Here are the 7 ways to supercharge your online marketing in 2019…
1. Lay out your goals and objectives
Having a solid plan, objectives, and goals are very important if you want to kick off your social media strategy.
Think about it. If you confusing what you want, how are you supposed to achieve it?
So, no need to explain, you can’t grow your strategies over time if you don’t have strong goals to begin with.
Fact Time: Your social media goals should align with your overall marketing efforts. In simple words, writing down your desired goals is paramount if you want to reach them.
As per some studies, you’re 30% more likely to be successful if you write your goals down. In some further studies, number is as high as 40%. To have a clear picture, you can see and analyze the below given image:
Remember: When you set and finalize your goals, make them attainable and break them down into smaller action steps.
Bonus: How to Finalize Attainable Goals to Slay Your Social Media Marketing Strategy:
- Use number like Try to reach 5k Instagram followers
- Always set a deadline first
- Be unique and make your desired goals “SMART”
2. Try to Reach and Learn about the Audience
Engaging and connecting with your audience is extremely vital in today’s marketing if you want to turn a profit. However, in order to do this in proper way, you need to understand your audience, first- From inside to outside.
Bonus: How to Understand the Audience?
- Survey your audience to better grab their desired points
- Look and analyze carefully at their demographics
- You should take part in each conversation on forums, filled with your target audience
- You must do respond to comments on your blog and even on other blogs with the same target audience
- Try to collect feedback
Once upon a time you get a feel for who your target audience is, you’re better equipped to help them.
3. Run Contests to Use your Social Media Strategy
Making a successful social media contest is one of the most interesting tactics you can use, anytime. It will help increase your online visibility, your followers, as well as your engagement.
The primary key to executing a successful contest is offering something of incredible value. And in today’s era, there are loads of tools you can use to create an outstanding giveaway or sweepstakes.
Here is a solid example of a contest that had great results:
Bonus: How to Run a Contest on Social Media?
- Figure out your goals
- Take a right decision about social media channel you’ll host the contest on
- Arise with a goal for when it’ll end and when the winner will receive their prize
- Create the contest
- Promote it with all your might!
4. Create Your Social Media Content Carefully
Each piece of content basically, you post on social media should be carefully though-out. If you’re posting wrong then it can affect your business growth.
Depending on the social network you’re posting on, you should learn the various purposes of each network.
Here are some examples to analyze:
- Facebook: These days, almost everyone has a Facebook account (Particularly good for news/entertainment related content). As Face book Pages struggle to perform, Facebook Groups can be a great way of connecting with your ideal audience.
- Instagram: Perfect if your content is highly visual. Static images and short videos work incredibly well but it’s not as good at driving traffic back to your blog.
- LinkedIn: Known as a professional network, LinkedIn is perfect for B2B audiences. So in this manner, LinkedIn Pulse, a content publishing and sharing platform can be beneficial for you.
Bonus: Tips to Craft Captivating Copy on Social Media
- Use copywriting techniques.
- Address your audience directly.
- Use snappy, witty, or intriguing hooks to begin your social media posts.
- Switch it up with different content types
- Always write a description on every link you post. Never just put the headline of the post.
If you’ve perfect social media content, you’ll see higher engagement rates, more followers, and generate more leads and sales.
5. Keep the Sales Tactics to a Minimum Level
Because of a good reason, Intrusive and traditional marketing went out the window a long time ago.
These days, people don’t want to be sold too. They actually want to establish real relationships (strong connections) with you. It is the secret sauce to getting your audience or customers to trust you and hence, if they trust you – they’ll buy from you.
Lie you can observe in below given image, 57.5% of people it annoying in this study on Sprout Social:
6. Get potential Benefits of Video Content in Your social media Strategy
Do you know potent video content has become popular in today’s digital era, especially in social media marketing? Yes, it is! In fact, 82% of all consumer traffic will be from video content by 2021.
So, if you don’t have video content already, it’s time to jump on that bandwagon as soon as possible.
7. Craft Mind-Blowing and Attractive Images
There is no doubt in the fact that creating mind-blowing images for social media should be a top-priority.
In order to do this, you don’t need to be a graphic designer to design stunning graphics for your brand. You can utilize tools such as Canva/ Picmonkey to craft interesting plus exclusive images to wow your audience.
Bonus: Tips to Create Graphics
- Envelop (cover) photos for each social media platform you have
- Images for your opt-in freebies which you’ll want to post on social media channels
- Facebook and Twitter posts
- Instagram images. Note: You can use copyright-free stock photos or create a graphic using Canva or PicMonkey.
- Pinterest graphics
The dimensions for these will change over time. Therefore, do your research when creating these to find the right sizes for social media images.
So, these are the 7 simple ways you can get on the path to strengthening your social media strategy for 2019.
To Sum Up:
Social media marketing can be quite hard work. But its benefits are difficult to ignore.
So, use these tactics to strengthen your social media marketing strategy today.
Hopefully, these exclusive tips will help you set on the right path.https://www.area19delegate.org/7-social-media-marketing-strategies-professionals-cant-ignore-in-2019/Digital Marketing