Best SEO tools for your eCommerce business
SEO is the process of optimizing the websites by improving its quality and quantity, to make them search engine friendly. This optimization helps websites and web pages to gain high spots in the search engine results.
SEO is one of the most important Digital Marketing Channels that allows brands and businesses to showcase their work in front of a broad audience. For an eCommerce business, SEO helps to gain first ranking on the search engine results page based on a specific keyword. This could drive organic traffic and produce profitable leads and conversions. Companies having an e-commerce mobile app are making use of SEO to rank their apps on top, in the play store and app store.
SEO is also the most cost-effective method, and several SEO tools can provide a much-needed boost to your business. Here is the list of 7 Best SEO Tools.
1. Google Tools
While starting the SEO journey, it is better to have the beginning with the master itself. Google has several tools that could kick-start the process for beginners. The significant benefit of using Google Tools is that they are free and give complete insights about the search engine on which you need to rank your website. Some of the best free tools are.
- Google Keyword Planner – Keywords are the essence of any SEO process. They help us know what people are searching for in your niche. Google Keyword Planner helps in finding the right and relevant keywords important for your business.
- Google Trends – Google trends helps to find the top search queries. It is the best place to locate the hottest trend in the digital sphere. There is also the region and language-specific data that further helps to narrow down the search process.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a service that helps to analyze and track website traffic. It is the best place to develop a better understanding of your visitors as you can find out how many people are visiting your website, from where they are coming, and to what age group do they belong.
2. Answer the Public
Answer the Public is another keyword research tool that collects the search engine queries and visualizes them in a search cloud. It divides the answer into various categories like how, which, will, are, and can. It is a powerful content marketing tool that helps to uncover the questions your users or public is searching for on Google and Bing. Answer the Public is a free tool, and it is quite popular amongst the SEO community.
3. Yoast SEO
For the WordPress Blog, Yoast SEO is the only thing you’re ever going to need. It is one of the most widely popular plugins and is free. Yoast Plugin helps in writing and previewing titles and meta descriptions, generate instant site maps, set up and track the targeted keywords, and much more. Yoast Plugin installation and configuration is easy and doesn’t require any coding knowledge. This makes it suitable for the new beginners who are making their head start in the SEO world.
4. MOZ Pro
While talking about SEO, MOZ Pro is amongst the essential tool that you will need. It is a powerful SEO software that provides the most accurate SEO data and helps in boosting the website ranking and search engine visibility. Some of the best features of MOZ pro are:
- Complete insights about the competitor’s website.
- Domain Authority
- Inbound Link
- Linking Domains
- Ranking Keywords
- Discover the best content that is working in your niche by viewing “Top Pages”.
- Check the Spam Score of the website.
- Complete guide of Mobile SEO and Mobile Optimization.
- Crawl your site to find technical issues, if any.
Technical SEO is one of the essential things in ON-Page SEO. It focuses on improving the technical aspects of the website like website loading speed, making website mobile-friendly, and reducing the bounce rate of the website. Conducting the SEO audit of your website gives complete information about the technical aspects. SEOmator is one of those tools that conduct website analyses and gives a review of its performance. It gives out reports of the best professional SEO practices and finds out the common optimizing problems that your site may be facing.
Link building is another vital task while doing SEO. Link building revolves around creating backlinks. Backlinks are the links that are directed towards your website. It acts as a “vote of confidence”, and search engines like Google takes into account the number of high-qualified backlinks you have to rank your website. Majestic SEO is one of those tools that specialize in backlinks. Its link intelligence data helps in building the most robust SEO backlinks campaigns that prove helpful in driving organic traffic and in improving the website ranking on the search engine result page.
Duplicity and plagiarism in the content is a dangerous problem many websites suffer from. Google penalizes websites that use duplicate content to boost their growth. This makes the tool like Siteliner of utmost importance. Siteliner identifies the pages on your site that have duplicate content. It is a tool that is developed by the team of Copyscape – the leading plagiarism checker in the market. Some other features of Siteliner are:
- Specific Page Results
- Summarise information for the entire site
- Find Broken Links
- Find the most prominent Pages- Page Power
- Average Page Size and Speed
SEO is a complicated task, and each website owner has a different set of goals that focuses on different SEO areas. Having several SEO tools is very important as each tool specializes in a particular area and provides the maximum benefits to the user. SEO tools highlight the advanced technical solutions and work in conjunction to improve visibility and the ranking of your website.