You are facing one of the most important decisions in your process of migration to the Cloud, which is the best Cloud provider for my company? This decision may seem confusing when you do not have enough information about it because you need a provider that really supports your application and innovates in its technology in line with the growth of your application. This is why I decided to talk about AWS. In this blog, we will show you why AWS is one of the best Cloud providers in which you can host any application and use its services to improve your infrastructure.
the brief history of AWS
First of all, briefly know how AWS was growing up to become the leader in the industry …
Amazon Web Services (AWS) was officially launched in 2006. However, its development began in early 2003. The first service available was SQS; It was developed in November 2004, followed by EC2. AWS focused primarily on hosting websites and applications in those days. Currently, you can run any type of workload in the AWS cloud.
Who trusts AWS?
AWS is not just for startups, small or medium businesses; There are many organizations that already rely on AWS. These are some of the business clients that rely on AWS:
Amazon Web Services continues to innovate
From 2006 to 2018, Amazon has created and improved “3,951” features and services in its cloud. He has been named Leader # 1 as a provider of IaaS (Infrastructure as a service / Infrastructure as a Service) for seven consecutive years. That said, we can determine that Amazon Web Services will be with us in the long term in our businesses and continues to innovate its services and processes to meet the demands of our applications.
Amazon Web Services offers a wide variety of services, including computing power, database engines, resources for authentication, services for data migration and storage solutions. Here is a picture of the most used and popular services on AWS.
Amazon Web Services features
The prices of Amazon Web Services services vary and depend on the service being used. These prices can be calculated by different methods, but the main one is for the time of use, as Amazon says (AWS), you pay for the resources you use. The hours are the main factor in this method, followed by the minutes and seconds of use of certain services.
AWS Regulatory Certifications
AWS interacts with independent external auditors and certifying bodies. Customers can review this information and the security policies on the AWS site. Mainly operate with these certifications:
10 reasons to choose AWS over other similar providers in the cloud.
- Global Infrastructure: You will have access to the infrastructure so that your application is available all over the world. All services are available in several regions, which will allow you to distribute your environments geographically.
- Data Redundancy: AWS, by default, creates different copies of your data and replicates in your availability zones (AZ)
- Low Latency in content delivery: You have access to one of the largest content delivery networks in the world. This will allow your users or customers to access your application faster than ever.
- Cost-effective computing, network, and storage solutions: Your main services are always available for your company. With just one click you can have computed resources such as servers, services, disks, and networks to process and store all your data and applications.
- Integration with a large number of third-party services: Amazon always works with third-party services and suppliers to offer a wide variety of options for its customers and better solutions.
- Pay-for-use pricing model: With this payment model, you only pay for what you use, whether seconds, minutes or hours. It will depend on the service.
- More use – Pricing becomes cheaper: Prices become cheaper: while most traditional infrastructure providers (IaaS) charge more as it grows, Amazon always reduces its prices to those who consume a large amount of money. their resources.
- High availability: AWS offers 99.99999999% availability of its services.
- It offers fully managed services: You will not have to stress yourself again when managing a database, a cache service, an API, containers or functions, AWS offers different services such as Amazon S3, RDS, Aurora, Elasticache, ECS, Fargate, API Gateway and Lambda. They are completely managed by AWS.
- It is easy to use.
Benefits of AWS for customers and use.
- Payment for use
- Decrease time to market
- Agility to launch servers
- Agility to integrate services
- Easy storage solutions at a fair price.
- Agility in the development of applications
- Fully managed services.
What is the Cloud normally used for?
- Development and testing: Any new product or service should live in the AWS cloud, due to all the services that AWS offers, the pace of development or innovation will be faster than in any other environment in the cloud or physical environment (on-premise).
- As an experimental zone: There are many ways to use AWS services to experience any workload of a project Before launching your service or product, you can try different services, levels, types of servers, etc.
- Cloud Hosting: you can host almost anything in the AWS cloud. It provides you with all the tools you need to migrate any environment to your public or private cloud and optimize your resources while remaining profitable. For more information on AWS pricing, visit “How AWS costs work.”
- Hybrid Cloud: Amazon has all the connectivity it needs to develop its own hybrid cloud. There are certain types of businesses that cannot be native to the cloud due to the regulations of their country, but this is not an impediment to using the cloud. Instead, we encourage you to use AWS to create your own hybrid cloud that will help you streamline and optimize your processes while following best cloud practices in AWS.
I hope you have understood everything I wrote in this blog, I really like Amazon web services because of the multiple options and services they offer, and because of its wonderful price saving model.
In a long-term engagement with AWS, you’ll notice every improvement or new feature you want to implement in your application, website or blog. It becomes easier as AWS grows and provides you with better tools.
In addition, you should bear in mind that you will be charged for the use, so the more you use, the more likely you are to be charged. That is why you should always consider the costs of the services (hourly rate) of AWS. Click here if you want an evaluation in the cloud.
Many organizations are moving to the cloud simply because it simplifies the management of IT resources, increases their availability and scalability, increases the agility of development and reduces their cost.
Hi, my name is Riyazul Islam, and I have worked in the Bangladesh writing industry for the last three years. Here, I will share everything you need to know to get to the next stage in your writing career.